Tuesday, June 21, 2005

a BITCH i am

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.When I stand up for those I love, they call me abitch.When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart. It means I live my life MY way.It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish. It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be. I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself

B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything
____________________________________________________________________
hello pal! i'm back after retiring for almost a week. phew. just handed up 2 asgmts of mine. one is e-commerce individual asgmt and d other one is Management Accounting. finally can sit back and relax and breathe a temporary sigh of relief. hehehe. gotta rest for a couple of days before start working on another 2 asgmts.

seems to me my uni life revolves only around exam and asgmts. sigh. sumtimes get kinda frustrated with all these shit. it really get on my nerves esp those subjects that sound and look so foreign to me. sigh. my life here has become a routine to me. wake up, go for classes, eat, come back,online, sleep, bathe and then the process goes on and on again. but thank god that i finally got my long awaited streamyx last thursday. kekekeke. i even bought a webcam and a mic in hoping to chat on9 with my parents and uncle pete in canada.

i've got so much to share with u guys but yet so lil to write about. maybe i should improve on my writing skills so that i can be more expressive. anyway, i've 4gotten what i did for da past one week. erm...nth much happened tho. chatted with my dad and mum yesterday. i actually had a video conversation with them. too bad they din have the webcam and mic yet. so they only could see and hear me but they couldn't talk to me and i couldn't see their faces. but never mind, dad promised me that he'll get one soon. hehehehe.

ladies and gentleman, this is the official start of my snee...snee...sneeZINNNNNNNNNNNNNG epidemic. excuse me!!!!! phew...well for ur info, this unhealthy sneezing epidemic has become part of my life jor. every morn when i wake up, u'll hear me sneezing away. u can actually hear me chiu chiu chiu!! practically anytime of da day regardless where i am. haha. datz me u noe. kinda used to it jor. but at times very da extremely pek chek la. sumtimes i chiu till cannot concentrate in lectures and tutorials. then ma h to eat medicine lo. datz why i alwiz bring along my sneezing epidemic medicine along with me wherever i go just in case it starts attacking me and it can't stop. god bless me. i'm sneezing now even when i'm typing. excuse me again for a few secs. sigh. i wonder will my nose "fall off" after sneezing endless times in a day. sometimes it becomes so red like the "rudolph the red nose reeindeer". hahaha.

btw dont u think the above err...article is kinda interesting? guess i wouldn't mind being labelled as B-I-T-C-H after all. hahahaha!! to be frank, i've had a whole new "perception" towards this bitch thingy after reading the article. sometimes ppl call u that not bcos u ARE really a bitch, but it's just that they are jealous of u. i would say how stupid of them to be jealous of others. to me, everyone is a unique individual. each one has different qualities that should be appreciated and not insulted (tho i do gossip bout ppl oso la. but saje nia la. don't mean anything wan le. hehe). well da bottom line is, BE urself, do what makes YOU happy and NOT what makes other ppl happy. but it doesn't mean u deserve to feel happy at the expense of others. as long as what ur doin does not hurt the ppl around you, why worry then? u only live once to fulfill whatever dreams u have. u only live once to live ur life the way u want it to be.

i still remember i shared this phrase with u in one of my blogs - the beauty of life does not depend on how happy u are, but how happy others can be, because of YOU. it may contradict with what i have written above, but if u REALLY understand what i said, then u'll know what i mean here. but if u don't, just too bad le. ignore what i said then =)

guess i'm being too long-winded jor. sorry le. cant help blabbering so much la. kinda kuan si jor. hehe. i gotta go liao. 1na take a nap jor. nose can't stop "running around". double sigh.

well, nite ppl!

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM , Blogger nalini said...

yes baby.. call me a bitch too. hahaha... you bitch!! bleksssss..

u're right about ppl backstabbing us coz they're jealous, right. no doubt. in fact, when one bad-mouths (if there ever was such a word!) another person of the same status, i believe it's out of nothing but plain jealousy.

so yes, that leads to another point; be ourselves! to hell with the critics! right?
not entirely... well, certain unkind comments ought to be swept aside but sometimes we really need to look ourselves in the mirror. put ourselves in others' shoes. if we feel that it hurts us, it probably hurts the other party.

just my personal opinion. heeee... suddenly felt like writing about life. nevermind the philosophical me... lol

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

yea i agree wif u on dat yin..datz y i said as long as ur not feeling happy at the expense of others, then it shd be ok..

well as for me, i'll review wat ppl said bout me 1st..if it is constructive criticism, i would definitely accept le..if not, i jz dun blardee care...

no1 can be "ourselves" 100% cos we hv too much obligations dat we couldn't run away from. this is wat we call "life" ma rite?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home