Tuesday, August 23, 2005

prayers for my lil cousin

i guess this happens as a shock to everyone in the family. where should i begin with? mum called me this evening at bout 6 smth. i just woke up at that time. kinda "stim" and duh duh. but when she broke the news to me, i was wide awake.

benjie, my 5 yrs old cute lil cousin, is admitted to hospital to undergo an operation. well i don't really know how to tell you what's wrong with him, but i'm worried sick now. there is nothing i could do right now. bel offered to fetch me to the hospital, but...i don't know. i mean even if i go there, i can do nothing.

the only thing i can really do right now i to pray for him. hope that everything will be fine. well pals, if u guys are reading my blog, pls do pray for benjie too ok? thank you. i really need you guys to pray together with me that he'll be alright.

i've nothing much to say as for now. will update u guys if there's anything.

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM , Blogger nalini said...

Mich, i'm positive he'll pull through. ;)

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

thx yin..i sure do hope he will be fine too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home