Wednesday, September 27, 2006

through the rain

When you get caught in the rain with no where to run
When you're distraught and in pain without anyone
When you keep crying out to be saved
But nobody comes and you feel so far away
That you just can't find your way home
You can get there alone
It's okay, what you say is

I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again on my own
And I know that I'm strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day and
I make it through the rain

And if you keep falling down don't you dare give in
You will arise safe and sound, so keep pressing on steadfastly
And you'll find what you need to prevail
What you say is

I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again on my own
And I know that I'm strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day and
I make it through the rain

And when the rain blows, as shadows grow close don't be afraid
There's nothing you can't face
And should they tell you you'll never pull through
Don't hesitate, stand tall and say

I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again on my own
And I know that I'm strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day and
I make it through the rain

I can make it through the rain
And I stand up once again
And I live one more day
And I can make it through the rain
(Yes you can)
You will make it through the rain
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
life has never been easy for me. from the moment i'm borned into this world, seems to me lotsa things have been destined. when i was in high sch, i thought i had already been thru the worst moments of my life. but reality has never been kind to me, as if i had not had enough, god decided to take away my bro when we least expected it. those unforgettable, sad memories came rushing back to me. feels like it just happened yesterday. i could clearly remember every painful moment, every tickling second that passed by, i was really torn apart. i desperately wished i was just having some kind of nightmare. i was hoping some one will actually wake me up and tell me that it was just a terrible nightmare. none of it was true. or...it was me who god chose to take away.

i know i should be thankful that i'm still alive till now. a lot of ppl are struggling to live life to its fullest but they are not given the chance to see how beautiful life could be. but at times, i just feel so lonely. i know i'm surrounded by a bunch of great and supportive friends, but the feeling of loneliness will always be there i guess. it just cant be wiped away can it? i don't know why i am feeling this way, i just couldnt help it. maybe it's the work pressure. it is taking its toll on me. i dont know. i feel that i'm changing inside. i'm not the cheerful me anymore. i can feel the heavy responsibilities on my shoulder. i could no longer be as naive as i used to be. and my emotions...i'm going thru an emotion roller coaster you know. sometimes it is just beyond my control. i really feel tired not only physically but mentally and emotinally as well. what has gotten into me? i'm supposed to feel happy but why aint i feeling so? i just dont understand myself.

how i wish i have more privacy at home. i guess i really need to sort things out. there is nowhere for me to vent out my anger or frustration. i have nowhere where i could cry my heart out. and i just dont know how long i could keep all these to myself. sounds very suicidal aint it? god bless me.

friends have been telling me i have got to be strong and stand up on my own. but there are times when i really wanna hide and shut myself up from the rest of the world. i just wanna be left alone with my own feelings and thoughts. let me grief for myself. i'm so tired of masking my true feelings and emotions in front of everyone else.

this post is getting all too emotional. guess i better stop now. 'fret not, i'm just ranting bout things that i could not show in front of my family, friends and colleagues. well i can and will make it thru the rain. just need some time.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM , Blogger aL said...

haih. sigh. damn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home