Saturday, September 02, 2006

on 2/9/2006, saturday, 4:52PM

guess where am i now? hehehehe. i'm at my office. doing wat? well, there is a PC fair in singapore right now. so i am here to actually help out the sales team to download the orders. of course i'm not doing this for free la. got OT wan ma. at 1st i din want to come but cheryl asked me to accompany her so i ma said ok lo.

maybe i should start story-ing from yesterday. went to my bro's hse to chill out with al and yin. watched freddy vs jason. it was supposed to be a horror a.k.a scary movie. but to hell with it, it din make sense (at least not to me), and it was actually funny (more like a comedy). we all laughed when we were supposed to be scared. i mean that show was kinda stupid la. i wasted a full 2 hrs of my life on a suppose-to-be-horror-and-scary-movie-but-it-turned-out-to-be-a-comedy-thing. sigh. a big no no la. cannot ho seh at all. not recommended. better go sleep or do smth else la.

woke up at 8.30am today. then off we went to jelutong market searching for dim sum. poor al, kena bitten by mosquitoes. her blood must be terribly sweeeeet la. cos yin and i were not attacked at all. well maybe we were wearing jeans kua. hehehehe. after that i balik kampung took my bath and waited for cheryl to come fetch me to esplanade.

lunch at about 12 smth. my 1st time eating mee sotong. hmm, kinda nice also. but a bit too saltish for me. tasted good nonetheless. i would rate it 7/10. worth trying tho. after feasting, we headed to BJ complex. bought myself 3 tops which cost me RM30, a pair of beach slippers RM10 and a hair cream RM13.50. this is how my RM50 note flew away. sigh. all because of cheryl lo, encouraged me to spend and buy. within less than an hour nia, spent so much d ler. kekekeke. but i must admit it was worth buying la. whr to get RM10 per top wo? sumore very nice ler the design.

planning to go to the usm eh pasar malam after work. cheryl will be fetching me back. hehe. a very well planned sat i must say. itz been so long since i feel that my sat is sooo meaningful and full of agendas. letz hope i've got more activities tmr. would not want to stay at home 24/7 ler. very sien. must chill out ma after a week of slogging in my office cube. heheehe.

hmm nth much to update anyway. saje pen down a few words nia while waiting for the sales order to come in. take care dudez! adios.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home