Wednesday, June 22, 2005

lost and found

ppl ppl ppl! any1 found my nose anywhere on earth? i chiu till couldn't feel my nose. "nose dysfunction" (betui ka penggunaan ku itu?) .sigh. been sneezing away since yesterday. gosh! that was terrible, horrible and vegetable. i can't smell anything at all. nose is blocked. didn't have appetite to eat too. so asked al to ta pau some buns for me =) but thank god i'm much better now. shoud recover in a day or two.

hmm..i've nth much to update for le today. it's just another typical day lo. woke up at 8.20am lo cos got tutorial at 9am mer. ended at 10am. went back home, watched some tv drama, then off i went to my sleeping wonderland. hehe. me sick ma. so ma zz more lo. if not how to recover wo? after that ma "shang" fsa lecture lo. kinda boring oso.

5pm - i visited my ever peaceful slumberland again. zz for an hr oni this time. cos wanna watch 6pm tvb drama ma. hehehe. my hsemates all know i'm a tv, movie, drama etc addict le. hehehe. they call me TV2 cos i just can't live without watching tv. yonnie oso same geng with me de. she lagi hebat. she's our TV1. hahaha. don't be surprise le. not only she's our TV queen, she's also one of the top scorer in utar. her name is in president's list too. scared d mei? 1na be so smart like her? watch more tv le. hahahaha!

guess that's all for my entry of da day. hv nth much to story jor. chiaoz, dedes!!

3 Comments:

At 2:15 AM , Blogger dEvIlInE said...

oi apa ni? so may stories? but hav to admit its damn nice ler...aiyo y u sick? must take care la ok....mizz u alot....

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

cos i tink da stories r pretty meaningful ma so ma post them up here lo..down wif flu. but now ok jor.no worries. u too take care.

 
At 11:59 PM , Blogger nalini said...

Yonnie's TV1? why so backdated wan?
ppl now Astro d la... apaler...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home