Sunday, October 08, 2006

when you're so sick and nobody cares...

do you know how it feels? it's not only terrible but it feels horrible. it's like you're left to rot and die on your own.

i took half day MC on fri. went straigth to doc. came back, ate medicine, and went off to sleep. but i din manage to sleep well. i was tossing and turning on my bed. and no1 even cares. well i couldnt blame my mum as she has been sick since wed. but my dad...i'm kinda disappointed with him...i mean when you're sick you'll expect someone to take care of your well being from eating medicine, to drinking water etc. but my dad did none of this you know? it's like "you sick, you punya pasal lo". i feel so worthless living in this world. not only am i sick physically, but i feel so "alone". i've never felt this way before. not when i'm sick. i just duno wat happpens to my dad, but he is not like that last time. he used to care for me when i'm sick. at least i feel pampered. but right now, i feel nothing. even my friends called/ sms me asking how i am doing.

i'm just wondering, how am i suppose to recover when no1 cares for me?

4 Comments:

At 1:29 AM , Blogger nalini said...

dont la say like that sayang... we're all here for you!

love u to bits!

 
At 1:32 AM , Blogger nalini said...

glad to know u're better already... =)

 
At 11:02 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

hey babe...thx..so whn r u joining me for lunch at dell?

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger dEvIlInE said...

hey pal...dun b upset...think of the bright side....least u can handle urself even when u r sick....as u noe...ur dad getting old...n kept forgeting things. i guess this is the prob...the 'penyakit 'of some old ppl. u noe tis...rite?
if u r dad all tis while didnt take care of u, perhaps itll b sad. but like u said he did took care of u...but not now...so u shud noe the answer urself. they need u to take care of them more than u need them ..my dear....dun worry..il try my best to help u with it...
love angel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home