Friday, July 13, 2007

ballroom dancing

joined ballroom dancing bout half a year ago. it all began with an invitation from my colleague, jessica. she asked me to join saying that it is full of fun. so i started thinking "y not? i've got nth to lose. and i get to noe more ppl." paid rm150 for 12 classes which last for 3 mths. nvr did i tot i would enjoy dancing so much. it was really fun. and i really look forward to it every wednesday.

and all of sudden, my dance instructor John, suggested we go for competition. i was like "who? me?!" it was unbelievable. i mean, ME?! of all the ppl? hahahahaha....after much persuasion from my dancing mate, josephine, i decided to give it a go. this is a 1 in a lifetime thingy. this kinda opportunity doesnt come by everyday. and i would want to challenge myself doin smth i have nvr done before or never tot of doing...nvr have da courage to do it. if my instructor thinks i am capable of entering a beginner competition, well heck...i should be more confident of myself shouldn't i? i jz don't wish to live in regret, achieving nth in my life. i want to spread my wings and fly. i wanna know how far i could go from here. i jz wanna do smth crazy in my live for once.

the intensive training will commence end of july on every sunday. phew...i'm just a lil bit worried that i'll chicken out last minute. lol....but hey, if i could survive in dell for a year, i guess going thru an intensive ballroom dancing training for 4mths isnt dat bad after all. comparatively, i guess i would enjoy dancing much more than entertainin greedy customers. hahahaha!!

anyway, wish me luck k?

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM , Blogger - PC - said...

all the best ya...

we all sure support 1...

got table 4 us boh to wathc u dance?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home