Sunday, July 01, 2007

very mou liu

i jz cant believe i did not go out with my gang at all for this weekend. my mum lagi cute. since yesteday morning until today, she has been asking me thousand and one times "ah girl ar, you got go out mou?" and repeatedly i answered her "Mi, i duno yet." after my mum asked, my dad asked and followed by my aunty. argh!! pek chek nia aku. it seems weird to them that i stayed at home whole day. c'mon, really that bad meh? i really got go out that often meh during weekend? but err...to be frank, pai seh to say oso must admit, i really go out almost every wkn. hehehehe...

well i saje merepek nia. actually i got nth to update wan. just that al has updated my page so i come in see see nia. then sun pian write something here lo tho i know darn mou liu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home