Sunday, October 15, 2006

to cry or not to cry??

TA DA!! finally my dad allowed me to drive on my own without his supervision. but of course i'm not all alone la. al came by to my hse and she parked her car at my lot. then i drove my car and went to yin's hse lo. dropped by there for about an hour before we left for prangin.

dgn excited sekali i taught them both how to drive my lil savvy. hehehe. round the area for half and hour or so then off we started our journey to our destination. mana tau jalan tak sampai 10 min, i ter-hit the pavement then hior....tyre punctured. drove till shell and i stopped my car there. DAMN IT!! 1st time driving without dad and it turned out to be a nitemare =( stupid tyre punctured to easily. sob sob...

changed to my spare tyre with some help from an uncle. after that i paid him duit kopi. my spare tyre so lawak. the size is smaller than the normal ones. thank god yin and al were with me then. abo i duno wat to do oso la.

sigh. dare not tell my parents bout it. so we went to jelutong hopin 1 of the workshops ada buka so can "repair" the punctured tyre. duno i was considered lucky or unlucky, workshop memang ada buka but guess how much the tyre cost me? it was a FREAKING RM165 alrite!!! they said savvy eh tyre size is different from the rest wan wo. so the price oso different la. i din have a choice did i? there it goes my precious RM165. suddenly the RM50 notes grew wings and flew away from my pocket.

nevertheless, the incident never spoilt my semangat to go shopping. i bought 3 pants and a skirt from Ace Win, a pair of heels and oso a ring. stainless steel wan. very gaya lo. black color de. hehe. reali shopped gau gau till pokai. no1 to pamper me, so i gotta pamper myself more ma.

anyway today entry is actually to highlight my punctured tyre. it has become the main character of the day. zhen de hen dao mei ar jin tian. sigh. with a snap pf my fingers i spent a FREAKING RM165 jor. super boh kam uan u noe?? esh esh esh....geram nia aku!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:38 AM , Blogger aL said...

hmmm...few sessions of OT can cover liao mer. hehe!

 
At 11:40 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

stil bery beh kam uan ma..new car, new tyre...sigh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home