Thursday, June 23, 2005

hola tai ka

wondering how my uncle pete is doin in canada. it's been 5 yrs since he came back to m'sia. miss him very much. sent him an email few weeks ago but he didn't reply me yet. i guess he must be very busy.

went to 1 utama with bel, yin, pauline and al yesterday. bought 2 bottles of lotion. got discount ma. what to do? i simply cant live without lotion jor. a day without applying lotion is like a snake shedding its skin. that's why i need to bring along my precious lotion with me wherever i go. sometimes it's such a nuisance. only if there is smth i can do about my dry skin.

anyone has watched initial D? i wanted to watch so badly la. but kinda pokai this mth. can't wait to see jay chou la. he and the rest of da cast were in 1-U yesterday to promote the movie. we actually waited for thei arrival for bout an hour in da carpark there. thk god it was not hot then. if not, sure become roasted pig geh. hehe. but lady luck wasn't smiling at us so we din get to see him oso la. the organizer announced that they'd be only arriving at 7.30pm and we got a movie to catch at 6.10pm. kinda disappointed lo. never see any celebrity before ma. thought can see jay chou de but...sigh no such luck lo.

knowing we wouldn't be able to wait till 7.30pm, we left for a&w half an hr before the movie started. yin and i shared a large float. yummy. but that wasn't enough to quench my thirst le. i was kinda dehydrating jor. needed H2O badly. so before went into cinema, i bought a bottle of mineral water le.

coach carter. the 1st thought dat came across my mind was "ha? ai meh? ho kua meh?" oh boy, how wrong was i. once i watched, i couldn't stop. haha. my butt was glued to the chair. my eyes were so focused on the big screen. and i had never paid so much attention listening to every word spoken in any movie. what the coach said was damn motivating. it touched my heart deeply. there were a few scenes i almost shed my tears le listening to him talking. every conversation, every single word he said was very inspirational. i just dare not blink my eyes or shut my ears in case i miss what he said (btw, coach carter is starred by samuel l.jackson). he really captured my fullest attention. he was so yong sam liong fu. everything thing he did was for his team. only if i got a lecturer or a tutor like him. haha. a movie that one must NOT miss. planning to get a dvd. 1na watch again la. damn motivating. to those who are movie fanatic, this movie is an A+ rated film. anyway, that's wat i think la. but i'm sure yin. bel, al and pauline will agree with me, won't u? hahaha.

i guess i need some motivation in my life too. i've been a procrastinator for too long jor. there are many things i know i should do, but i just don't have the "heart" to do them. sigh. i just hope i won't end up disappointing both my parents and family.

ok enough of thing pathetic thingy jor. sigh. some1 brainwash me can? haha. but overall, i'm doin fine le in uni. got to noe that to get a 1st class, i need to maintain a 3.5 CGPA at least. shit. mine is 3.4***. to keep up my current CGPA is not an easy task. sumore this sem i've got those killing papers. subjects that are too foreign to me. double sigh. as you noe, my performance has been slacking since i got into utar. duno what is the prob with me oso. can't seem to perform well. guess i need to pray harder le. ang kong, pls po pi po pi me. i just can't afford disappoinment after disappoinment. realli hv to pai pai ang kong more jor. haha. gotta be holy-er. ppl out there, pray for me too ok? i need luck and blessings more than anything rite now. tor che, xie xie, arigato, terima kasih, thank you in advance *grins from ear to ear*

hmm i gotta go jor. wanna sai pak pak. hehe. cya. chiaoz dudes!!


4 Comments:

At 12:06 AM , Blogger nalini said...

COACH CARTER rocks hands down!! my God... if u're getting the dvd, may i be first in the waiting line to borrow it? kekekez...

about inspiring/motivating ourselves, -IMHO- it all depends entirely on oneself. whether or not you can find discipline and willpower within; to push urself to greater heights.

one word. GAMBATTE. =)
one sentence. failures (*touch wood* in ur case, disappointments) lead to success. so just play ur part by working hard... ;)

 
At 11:43 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

yeah yin..i truly und wat u mean..i'll play my part and see where it leads me to..never give up till the end...thx babe!

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger nalini said...

my pleasure. :D

but dont follow my footsteps.
i can never be a good contoh. hahahaa...

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

hey ur not bad ma..cant perform academically doesn't mean we're losers...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home