Monday, July 23, 2007

my dad

this is wat family means - Father, Mother, I Love You. i guess most of us seldom (or nvr) say these words to our parents. well i do express these 3 words in writing but not verbally. you know, on those occassions like father's and mother's day, birthdays etc. i just cant spill them out of my mouth. i'm just not that kind of person you know...and i couldnt even remember when was the last time i hugged them both. nonetheless, this doesnt mean i don't love them or care for them. Just that my way of expressing is different. this entry is about my dad.



my dad is 59 years old. retired for 7 years already. since then, he has become my full time personal "chauffeur". sounds as if i'm such a spoilt brat and princess huh? well to certain extent, i do admit that ya'know? but cant really blame me, cos my dad ever so willingly drives me around. even tho i'm 20+ now, he still fetches me to and back from work. he is doin it without complaining at all. there was once he waited for me for almost an hour as i had an urgent escalation from customer. he didn't even scold me or nag at me at all. i was really surprised. the dad that i know is usually very short tempered. this is just soooo unbelievable!

looking at this picture just reminds me how old he is already. when i took the picture, i felt a surge of happiness and contentment. all of sudden, i could really feel that i am so so so blessed. i have a family, a mum and dad whom i know will always stand by me, shelter me from getting hurt and most importantly accept me for who i am. their unconditional llove and care touches my heart. how could i ever repay them? my dad, tho at times he's kinda unreasonable and "bull headed", i love him all the same. cos i know whatever he says or does, he still loves me very very much. and i know he will even sacrifice his own dear life just to make sure i'm not hurt in anyway. he will always take care of me, guide me, hold my hands, till his very last breath.

and dad, I will really like to say this from the bottom of my heart, "thank you, dad! there may be times that i disobey you, argue with you, or even say hurtful things to you, but i nvr mean it at all. cos in my heart, you are the greatest dad ever. no matter what happens, you are my dad and i will always love you for who you are just like how you love me for who i am."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home