Tuesday, July 17, 2007

tagged

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Michelle

Birth Date : Jan 23rd

Current Status : Single

Eye Colour : Brown

Hair Colour : brown

Right or Left :left

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : Chinese

My Fears : creepy crawlies

My Weaknesses : ask my friends

My Perfect Pizza : none in particular

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up : Can i no go to work?

My bedtime : Around 11 to 12pm, 1-3am on weekends

My most missed memory: erm..whn i was still a baby??

LAYER 4 : MY PICK

Pepsi or coke : neither

Single or group dates : Single

Adidas or Nike : both

Tea or Nestea : Neither

Chocolate or Vanilla : both

Cappuccino or Coffee : Both!

LAYER 5 : DO YOU…

Smoke : Nope

Curse : All the time

Take a shower : Yep
Have a crush : yeah

Think you’ve been in love : Sure

Go to school : not anymore

Want to get married : of course

Believe in yourself : guess so

Think you’re a health freak : Not really

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol : Occasionally

Gone to the mall : u say leh?

Been on stage : yup

Eaten sushi : Of course!

Dyed your hair : few times jor lo

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER…

Played a stripping game : Nope

Changed who you were to fit in : to a certain extent, yes

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU’RE HOPING…

To be married : before 30

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY

Best eye colour : doesn't matter

Best hair colour : anything but not too geli wan la

Short hair or long hair : fine with both

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING…

A minute ago : answering this

Hour ago : still at work

1 day ago : At home

1 month ago : err...cant rmbr

Year ago : a newbie at dell

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES…

I love : many many things

I feel : tired

I hate : hypocrites and liars

I hide : my feelings

I miss : being a kid, miss him

I need : love, attention and vit M

LAYER 12 : TAG PEOPLE

1. this is hard

2. i don't know

3. who to tag

4. or who will read my blog

5. god bless all of ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home