Wednesday, June 18, 2008

it's getting bored


i wonder how would all my friends feel right now. i'm really getting bored with my job. i know i should not be complaining much as I am lucky i have a job that could put food on the table. but what i am doing at the moment does not give me satisfaction. i thought money is the main motivator but it seems like it is not enough. among my friends, i would say i earn the most. i thought i should be very happy and contented with what i have but heck i am not at all. am i asking too much? sigh...only god knows what went wrong.

i'm supposed to be busy doing my work but i am just so tired of it all. been staring at the screen since i log in this morning. i know everyone is doing the same thing but i guess to a certian extent at least they enjoy what they are doing?? sorry for all these grudges but can't help it. it's almost the time of the month if you know what i mean.

enough said, i gotta get back to work.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM , Blogger seahorse27 said...

Hello.. yenmei here. Just want to share with you something I experience. No matter how much you earn, you will never be happy about it unless you have passion for the job that you're doing.

I'm earning 5 figures yet I still hear myself complaining most of the time if not all the time. So, looks like we have change the perspective in viewing our jobs. Look at the positive side but you have the chance to do what you have always wanted, go ahead!

At least you won't sit back and regret when you're old if you don't do what you really want to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home